One of the most important aspects in the wedding which every couple take their time to decide for a long time is the wedding venue. The wedding ceremony cannot start unless there is a venue. The wedding and reception can be done in the wedding venue or separate venues. According to the wedding history, at least millions of wedding ceremonies have been done. And after several centuries, wedding venues have become redundant. Some rare venues are also used for weddings. There is a few wedding venues that have become common. Nonetheless, there are venues which are used by numerous weddings but are still popular nowadays. Here are the popular wedding venues that never go out of style.
1. Beach – A lot of popular and not so well known beaches are being used for wedding venues. Beach is considered one of the most elegant and romantic wedding venues used around the world. Most couples will get married without shoes due to the beach sand. The critical issue about outdoor beach wedding is the weather which could cancel the wedding so proper research about the weather is important.
2. Wedding chapel – Cathedral is considered one of the earliest wedding venue that is still popular today. Couples of different religions were married at their designated church. Weddings are held every day across the globe on different churches. Large church weddings are also considered one of the grandest weddings. It is ideal to book for a wedding chapel earlier to have it available for the wedding date. There is also the church service which is hold regularly preventing any marriage at such schedule.
3. Hot air balloons wedding venue – There are also weddings done inside hot air balloons. The wedding ceremony is done up in the air. Unfortunately, even the largest available hot air balloons cannot accommodate dozens of guests. The risk involved in wedding ceremonies done in hot air balloons is higher than other wedding venues.
4. The city of Las Vegas – This city is one of the busiest places when it comes to weddings. A lot of couples are getting married inside the wedding chapel. The wedding chapel are the common venue for emergency wedding where the couple decided to get married on the same day as their wedding date offering complete wedding services from dresses, cakes, reception and many more.
5. Paris, the city of love – You can never have a list of popular wedding venues without including the city of love, Paris. From the grand cathedrals to beneath the Eifel tower, a lot of tourists get married in the city.
Just remember that you can never go wrong if you choose any of these wedding venues.